TP-Link JetStream 52-Port Gigabit Stackable L3 Managed Switch T3700G-52TQ Best Price in Dubai UAE. TP-Link Authorised Supplier in Dubai UAE
Expected delivery on : July 01 - 02
Part No : TP-Link-T3700G-52TQ
- Abundant Layer 3 routing protocols including RIP/OSPF/VRRP to support a scalable network
- True physical stacking technology supports up to 8 switches for scalability and efficient redundancy
- 10 Gigabit Ethernet uplink ports ensure smooth data delivery for high bandwidth applications
- 2 removable power units minimize downtime
- PIM-SM/PIM-DM/IGMP Snooping for reliably stable video quality
- RJ45/Micro-USB Console ports and an out-of-band management port provide a range of management options
- A USB 2.0 port makes it easy to import files and restore configurations.
Advanced L3 Features
T3700 series switches support Layer 3 routing protocols that include Static Routing, RIP, OSPF and VRRP, helping to build scalable, reliable networks. Multicast routing protocols such as PIM-SM and PIM-DM guarantee efficient routing for multicast groups.
Physical Stacking Technology
The switches are equipped with 2 fixed and 2 optional 10G SFP+ ports which can be used for stacking. T3700G-52TQ supports up to 8 switches for network simplification, and up to 384 GE, 32 Gigabit combo SFP and 32 10G SFP+ ports per physical stack, providing up to 1408Gbps total switching capacity for the network. With all units identified by a simple IP address, the stack can be easily configured and monitored.
Rich Out-of-band management port
T3700 series switches provide 3 kinds of out-of-band management ports: RJ45 console ports, Micro-USB console ports and RJ45 out-of-band management ports. Micro-USB console ports are designed for those laptop computers which do not support the RS232 (DB9) interface. Customers can use a USB cable to manage switches through the CLI (command-line interface). The RJ45 out-of-band management port is used solely for web management, leaving the RJ45 ports free for data transmission.
|Country of Manufacture||China|
|Port Count||29 to 52|
|Throughput||up to 130.95 Mpps|
|Switching Capacity||176 Gbps|
|Network Ports||48 x 1G|
|Uplink Ports||4x 10G SFP+ Slots|
Write Your Own Review