HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 4210R 1P 32GB-R P408i-a NC 8SFF 800W PS Server Price in UAE
Expected delivery on : March 22 - 23
Part No : P24841-B21
HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 server with one Intel® Xeon® Silver 4210R processor, 32 GB dual rank memory, P408i-a storage controller with 2 MB cache and smart storage battery, 8 small form factor drive bays, one HPE Ethernet 1Gb 4-port 366FLR Adapter, one SFF Easy Install Rail Kit, one Cable Management Arm Kit, one 800W power supplies, and 3/3/3 warranty.
- Defend applications and data before your server is built with the new HPE Trusted Supply Chain offering.
- Supporting additional second generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable processor family offerings.
- Increased Single-Width GPU Density with up to 7 NVIDIA Tesla T4 16GB Computational Accelerators or 7 Xilinx Alveo U50 Accelerators supported in a standard-depth 2U rack form factor
- Networking Choice (NC) server models provide greater flexibility in the primary networking selection.
- HPE Persistent Memory offers the flexibility to deploy as dense memory or fast storage using Intel® Optane™ DC Persistent Memory and enables per-socket memory capacity of up to 3.0 TB.3
- iLO 5 security enhancements: Server Configuration Lock, iLO Security Dashboard and Workload Performance Advisor. HPE InfoSight provides cloud-based analytics to predict and prevent issues proactively.
Processor Core Available10, per processor
Processor Cache Installed13.75 MB L3
Memory TypeHPE DDR4 SmartMemory
NVDIMM TypeHPE NVDIMM-N *Only available on 1st Generation Intel® Xeon® Scalable Processors
NVDIMM RankSingle rank
NVDIMM Capacity16 GB
Network Controller1 HPE Ethernet 1Gb 4-port 366FLR FlexibleLOM Adapter (665240-B21) plus optional stand-up card *NOTE: No embedded networking
Remote Management SoftwareHPE iLO Standard with Intelligent Provisioning (embedded), HPE OneView Standard (requires download) (standard) HPE iLO Advanced, and HPE OneView Advanced (optional, requires licenses)
System Fan Features4 single-rotor, standard fans included
Power Supply Type1 HPE 800W Flex Slot Universal Hot Plug Low Halogen
Expansion Slots8, for detailed descriptions reference the QuickSpecs
Storage Controller1 HPE Smart Array P408i-a/2GB with Smart Storage Battery and 1 HPE Smart Array S100i
Warranty Standard Statement3/3/3 - Server Warranty includes three years of parts, three years of labor, three years of onsite support coverage. Additional information regarding worldwide limited warranty and technical support is available at: http://h20564.www2.hpe.com/hpsc/wc/public/home. Additional HPE support and service coverage for your product can be purchased locally. For information on availability of service upgrades and the cost for these service upgrades, refer to the HPE website at http://www.hpe.com/support
Processor NameIntel® Xeon® Scalable 4210R (10 core, 2.4 GHz, 13.75 MB, 100W)
Processor Speed2.4 GHz
Standard Memory32 GB (1x 32GB) RDIMM
Hard Drive Number (included)None ship standard, 8 SFF drives supported
Optical Drive TypeOptional
SecurityOptional locking Bezel Kit, Intrusion Detection Kit, and HPE TPM 2.0
Weight (imperial)32.6 lb
Weight (metric)14.76 kg
Product Dimensions (imperial)17.54 x 28.75 x 3.44 in
Product Dimensions (metric)44.55 x 73.03 x 8.74 cm
Detailed Product DescriptionHPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 server with one Intel® Xeon® Silver 4210R processor, 32 GB dual rank memory, P408i-a storage controller with 2 MB cache and smart storage battery, 8 small form factor drive bays, one HPE Ethernet 1Gb 4-port 366FLR Adapter, one SFF Easy Install Rail Kit, one Cable Management Arm Kit, one 800W power supplies, and 3/3/3 warranty
Intel Xeon and Intel are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries. Microsoft and Azure are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries. All other third-party trademark(s) is/are property of their respective owner(s).
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Brand||Hewlett Packard Enterprise|
Write Your Own Review