D-Link KVM-440 PS2/USB 8/16 Port Combo KVM Switch Price in UAE
Expected delivery on : May 26 - 27
Part No : KVM-440/E
- On-screen Display (OSD), Keyboard emulation prevents boot errors
- Supports daisy chaining with up to 3 cascade levels. Cascaded units do not require a special configuration.
- Supports hot-plugging: All devices connected to the KVM can be added or removed at any time without shutting down the KVM.
KVM-440 PS2/USB 8/16 Port Combo KVM Switch
The D-Link PS2/USB 8/16 Port Combo KVM Switch is a high-end local remote management solution which allows you to control up to 4096* PCs from a single console.
Toggle between clients using the front panel buttons, keyboard hotkeys, or On-screen Display (OSD) menu. The on-screen menu allows you to label each channel with a descriptive name, providing clear and easy navigation. A convenient Auto-Scan function allows you to automatically toggle between multiple computers sequentially at preset intervals. The front panel LEDs assist with workstation/server status monitoring. Green LEDs indicate that systems are online, while separate red LEDs indicate when a particular system has been selected for management via console.
The sturdy metal chassis is mountable in a standard 19” rack. Daisy chain multiple KVM switches together up to three levels deep; cascaded units require no special configuration and automatically configure themselves as master or slave. Target workstations can be connected via keyboard/mouse or PS/2 using a custom combo cable. A PS/2 or USB keyboard is emulated on each terminal allowing all attached computers to successfully boot without keyboard errors. Hot-pluggable connections allow you to add devices to or remove them from the KVM switch without the need to shut it down.
- Fully compliant with USB 1.1/ 2.0 specifications
- Support for Windows, Linux, Mac OS 9/ OS X, and Sun Microsystems Operating Systems
- Rack mountable in 19” system rack (1U)
- Monitor resolutions of up to 2048 x 1536
Convenient 4 in 1 KVM Cables
- D-Link’s 4 in 1 Cables allow you to easily connect multiple PCs or chain several KVM switches together
Three convenient cable sizes:
- KVM-401: 1.8 Meters
- KVM-402: 3 Meters
- KVM-403: 5 Meters
-Product Standard Certification UL 2919
Select a PC to switch to using one of 3 interfaces:
- Front Panel Button
- Hot-Keys on a PS/2 keyboard
- OSD Menu (On Screen Display)
- LED display for PC and/or server status monitoring
|Port Count||1 to 10|
|Flash memory||256 MB flash|
Write Your Own Review