D-Link DGS-1024A/E 24-Port Unmanaged Gigabit Switch Price in UAE
Expected delivery on : March 23 - 24
Part No : DGS-1024A/E
- IEEE 802.3x Flow Control
- Auto MDI/MDI-X crossover for all ports
- Full/half-duplex for Ethernet/Fast Ethernet speeds
- Supports 9,600 Bytes Jumbo Frames
DGS-1024A/E 24-Port Unmanaged Gigabit Switch
The D-Link DGS-1016A 16-Port Unmanaged Gigabit Switch and the DGS-1024A 24-Port Unmanaged Gigabit Switch each offer an economical way for SOHO and small to medium businesses (SMB) to deploy an energy-efficient switch that features the increased bandwidth of Gigabit ports.
Gigabit on Every Port
The 16/24-Port Unmanaged Gigabit Switch series brings the speed of Gigabit Ethernet to each and every port for a truly high-speed network. If your network has a mix of legacy and modern computing capabilities, each port allows for standard Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, or Gigabit Ethernet connections. You have the latest technology available to every computer and device connected to your network.
The sleek plastic case of the DGS-1016A/1024A series is an industry first for a high-performance SOHO/SMB switch. Using a compact desktop style helps generate heat dissipation levels that allow for a fanless design, making the switches silent, as well as economical. The 16/24-Port Unmanaged Gigabit Switch series is small, lightweight, wall-mountable, and ideal for any business with big needs and a small budget.
The 16/24-Port Unmanaged Gigabit Switch series helps you conserve energy automatically through several methods. It automatically powers down ports that have no link, allowing the switch to save substantial amounts of power by cutting power usage for unused ports or any ports connected to computers that have been shut down. It can also detect connected cable lengths, and adjusts power usage accordingly, helping you save energy without affecting networking performance.
The DGS-1016A/1024A 16/24-Port Unmanaged Gigabit Switch series makes use of D-Link Green Ethernet technology, providing more energy savings and a longer product life, without sacrificing operational performance or functionality. These environmentally friendly switches are also RoHS compliant, use recyclable packaging, and minimize the use of harmful substances.
- 16 or 24 Gigabit Ethernet ports for fast network speeds
- Industry-first plastic case for better heat dissipation and a compact size
- Fanless design for silent operation
- Innovative D-Link Green Ethernet Technology conserves energy
- Link status detection reduces power usage
- Cable length detection uses energy more efficiently
- 802.3az EEE hardware implementation reduces power consumption significantly
- D-Link’s Innovative EEE+ mode saves power
- RoHS compliant
- Plug-and-play installation saves you time
|Port Count||19 to 28|
|PoE Power||0 to 100|
|Flash memory||256 MB flash|
|Switching Capacity||48 Gbps|
Write Your Own Review