Cisco SG350X-24 24-Port Gigabit Stackable Managed Switch Price in UAE
Expected delivery on : May 28 - 29
Part No : SG350X-24-K9
- 24x 10/100/1000 ports
- 4x 10G ports (2x 10GBase-T/SFP+ combo + 2x SFP+)
- Dimension 440 x 44 x 257 mm (17.3 x 1.45 x 10.12 in)
Cisco 350X Series Stackable Managed Switches
The Cisco 350X Series Stackable Managed Switches are a new line of stackable managed Ethernet switches that provide the rich capabilities you need to support a more demanding network environment at a very affordable price. The SG350X models provide 8 to 48 ports of Gigabit and Multigigabit Ethernet connectivity with 10 Gigabit Ethernet uplinks. The SX350X models provide 8, 12, 24, or 48 ports of 10 Gigabit Ethernet, providing a solid foundation and more than enough bandwidth for your business applications today and in the future. These switches are easy to deploy and manage without a large IT staff.
Features and benefits
Cisco 350X Series switches provide the advanced feature set that growing businesses and high-bandwidth applications and technologies require. These switches can improve the availability of your critical applications, protect your business information, and optimize your network bandwidth to more effectively deliver information and support applications.
High-performance 10 Gigabit Ethernet
Cisco 350X Series switches break the barrier of 10 Gigabit Ethernet adoption by providing affordable and powerful features for growing small and medium-sized business networks. With the 10G ports in both copper and fiber, you can easily and cost-effectively enable 10G connections to servers and network storage devices with standard RJ 45 Ethernet cables. You can also aggregate 10G Enhanced Small FormFactor Pluggable (SFP+) fiber connections to build a high performance backbone to dramatically increase the overall speed of your network.
Network needs are changing quickly. With evolving wireless standards and the rising number of wireless devices, keeping up with data rates and growing traffic can be a challenge. Your traditional Ethernet infrastructure can support speeds of up to 1 Gigabit per second (Gbps), but competing today requires much more capacity. One option is to completely replace your older cabling infrastructure and upgrade your hardware. But wouldn’t it be better to increase network speed and traffic capacity in a way that’s quick, inexpensive, and efficient?
Multigigabit Ethernet technology uses capabilities in your existing cabling infrastructure to meet bandwidth requirements and provide up to five times the performance of a 1G switch. The technology enables intermediate data rates of 2.5 and 5 Gbps to ease the jump from 1 Gbps to 10 Gbps. These intermediate rates run on most installed cables and preserve older Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) wiring, which is good for 802.11ac and 802.11ax wireless LAN applications.
Easy configuration and management
Cisco 350X Series switches are designed to be easy to use and easy to manage by small business customers or the partners that serve them.
- Smart Network Application (SNA) is an innovative network-level monitoring and management tool embedded in the Cisco 100 to 500 Series switches. It can discover network topology, display link status, monitor events, apply configurations, and upgrade software images across multiple switches in the network.
- Simple or advanced-mode Graphical User Interfaces (GUIs) reduce the time required to deploy, troubleshoot, and manage the network. Configuration wizards simplify the most common configuration tasks and provide the ultimate tool for anyone to set up and manage the network.
- Cisco Smartports technology provides more advanced capabilities and hands-on control by automatically configuring ports with specific levels of security, Quality of Service (QoS), and availability according to the type of connected device, based on Cisco best practices and pretested configurations. The Auto Smartports feature automatically applies the intelligence delivered through the Smartports roles to the port based on the device types discovered over Cisco Discovery Protocol or Link Layer Discovery Protocol Media Endpoint Discovery (LLDP-MED). This capability facilitates zero-touch deployments.
- The USB port on the front panel of the switch enables easy image and configuration transfer for faster deployment or upgrades.
Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) and 60W PoE
PoE technology simplifies the deployment of IP phones and wireless access points by allowing you to connect and power network endpoints over a single Ethernet cable, without having to install separate power supplies. The 350X Series switches support 15W PoE and 30W PoE+. The switches also support 60W PoE on selected ports to power compact switches, high-power wireless access points, or connected lighting. The PoE power is intelligently managed such that only the amount of power needed by an endpoint is delivered to it and none is wasted. As a result, the switches can support devices that require more power, such as 802.11ac wireless access points, video-based IP phones, surveillance cameras, and more. The PoE features in the 350X Series switches are also fully backward compatible with 802.3af PoE, 802.3at PoE+, and Cisco legacy PoE protocols.
High reliability and resiliency
In a growing business where availability 24 hours a day, 7 days a week is critical, you need to assure that employees can always access the data and resources they need. In these environments, stackable switches can play an important role in eliminating downtime and improving network resiliency. For example, if a switch within a Cisco 350X Series stack fails, another switch immediately takes over, keeping your network up and running. You can also replace individual devices in the stack without taking your network offline or affecting employee productivity.
Simplified IT operation
Cisco 350X Series switches help optimize your IT operations with built in features that simplify and streamline day-to-day network operation:
- True stacking allows you to troubleshoot, configure, and manage multiple physical switches as a single entity.
- Cisco switches use common chipsets and software across all switching portfolios, so all Cisco switches within a category support the same feature set, making it easier to manage and support all switches across the network.
Some switches claim to support stacking, but they only support “clustering” or “virtual stacking,” which means each switch must still be managed and configured individually. They cannot be managed as a single entity or device. Cisco 350X Series switches provide true horizontal stacking, enabling you to configure, manage, and troubleshoot multiple physical switches as a single device, with a single IP address, for up to four units and up to 208 ports.
As the IP address scheme evolves to accommodate a growing number of network devices, the Cisco 350X Series can support the transition to the next generation of networking and operating systems such as Windows 7, Vista, and Linux. These switches continue to support previous-generation IPv4, allowing you to evolve to the new IPv6 standard at your own pace, and helping ensure that your current network will continue to support your business applications in the future. Cisco 350X Series switches have successfully completed rigorous IPv6 testing and have received the USGv6 and IPv6 Gold certification.
Advanced Layer 3 traffic management
The Cisco 350X Series enables a more advanced set of traffic management capabilities to help growing businesses organize their networks more effectively and efficiently. The switches provide static LAN Layer 3 routing, allowing you to segment your network into workgroups and communicate across VLANs without degrading application performance. With these capabilities, you can boost the efficiency of your network by offloading internal traffic-handling tasks from your router and allowing it to manage primarily external traffic and security.
The Cisco 350X Series integrates a variety of power-saving features across all models, providing the industry’s most extensive energy efficient switching portfolio. These switches are designed to conserve energy by optimizing power use, which helps protects the environment and reduce your energy costs. They provide an eco-friendly network solution without compromising performance. Cisco 350X Series switches feature:
- Support for the Energy Efficient Ethernet (IEEE 802.3az) standard, which reduces energy consumption by monitoring the amount of traffic on an active link and putting the link into a sleep state during quiet periods
- The latest Application-Specific Integrated Circuits (ASICs), which use low-power 28-nanometer technology and low-power, high-performance ARM CPUs
- Automatic power shutoff on ports when a link is down
- LEDs that can be turned off to save power
- Embedded intelligence to adjust signal strength based on the length of the connecting cable
Networkwide automatic voice deployment
Using a combination of Cisco Discovery Protocol, LLDP-MED, Auto Smartports, and Voice Services Discovery Protocol (VSDP, a unique Cisco protocol), customers can deploy an end-to-end voice network dynamically. The switches in the network automatically converge around a single voice VLAN and QoS parameters and then propagate them out to the phones on the ports, where they are discovered. For example, automated voice VLAN capabilities let you plug any IP phone (including third-party phones) into your IP telephony network and receive an immediate dial tone. The switch automatically configures the device with the right VLAN and QoS parameters to prioritize voice traffic.
World-class service and support
Your time is valuable, especially when you have a problem affecting your business. Cisco 350X Series switches are backed by the Cisco Smart Net Total Care® Service, which provides affordable peace-of-mind coverage. This subscription-based service helps you protect your investment and derive maximum value from Cisco Small Business products. Delivered by Cisco and backed by your trusted partner, this comprehensive service includes software updates and access to the Cisco Support Center, and it extends technical service to three years.
|Country of Manufacture||China|
|Port Count||19 to 28|
|PoE Power||0 to 100|
|Flash memory||512 MB flash|
|Throughput||up to 95.23 Mpps|
|Switching Capacity||128 Gbps|
|Network Ports||24 x 1G|
|Uplink Ports||2x 10G copper/SFP+ combo+ 2x SFP+|
Write Your Own Review