Allied Telesis AT-TQ5403 wireless Access Points Best Price in Dubai UAE. Allied Telesis Authorised Supplier in Dubai UAE
Expected delivery on : July 08 - 09
Part No : AT-TQ5403
- Network administrators can combine the performance attributes of the two architectures to best suit their specific deployment requirements
- Supports Multi-User Multiple Input and Multiple Output (MU-MIMO)
- Allows multiple clients to send and receive data at the same time, substantially increasing throughput
- May operate standalone, or be managed by the AWC controller
- Suitable for a wide range of deployments
- Ideal for providing reliable coverage in highly dynamic environments like warehouses
The TQ5403 is a hybrid WLAN solution for optimized wireless networking across the Enterprise. By allowing simultaneous multi-channel and single-channel WLAN operations using a single access point design, network administrators can combine the performance attributes of the two architectures to best suit their specific deployment requirements.
Capable of up to 2133Mbps raw wireless throughput from its single 2.4GHz radio and dual 5GHz IEEE 802.11ac radios, the TQ5403 supports Multi-User Multiple Input and Multiple Output (MU-MIMO), allowing multiple clients to send and receive data at the same time, substantially increasing throughput for a better user experience.
The TQ5403 may operate standalone, or be managed by the AWC controller.
It is suitable for a wide range of deployments and is ideal for providing reliable coverage in highly dynamic environments like warehouses, and for seamless roaming in critical environments like hospitals and manufacturing plants.
|Standard||802.11ac Wave 2|
|Ports||2 x LAN|
|Speed (max.)||2133 Mb/s|
|Power supply||Optional AC adapter, PoE+ (802.3at)|
|Product type||Access point|
|Data Transfer Rate||2 Gbps to 2.5 Gbps|
Write Your Own Review