TP-Link JetStream 28-Port Gigabit SFP L2 Managed Switch T2600G-28SQ
Expected delivery on : November 05 - 06
Part No : TP-Link-T2600G-28SQ
The TP-LINK JetStream T2600G-28SQ device ensures high performance, advanced QoS support, threat protection strategies, and network layer 2 and 2+ management features. In addition, the switch is equipped with 24 gigabit SFP slots, four 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45 ports and four 10G SFP+ slots, which enables the creation of a stable network environment and the use of fast and efficient connections.
High network reliability:
- Supported STP/RSTP/MSTP protocols ensure stable network operation.
- Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP) allows to bundle several ports (with load-balancing) to form a single logical channel of a greater bandwidth.
Improved network efficiency and access control:
- Access control list ( ACL) prevents access to some network resources - by denying packets based on source and destination MAC address, IP address, TCP/UDP ports, VLAN ID.
- 802.1p protocol and port prioritization ensure smooth transmission of multimedia data.
- IGMP snooping allows to manage multicast traffic.
- Port mirroring allows easy monitoring of network traffic.
Easy administration of network security:
- Support for DHCP Snooping, IP Source Guard.
- Central management and authentication (IEEE 802.1x Port-based) for administrators of TACACS+ and RADIUS servers.
- Improved network security through the use of GARP/GVRP protocols for extensive virtual networks operating on the basis of 802.1Q VLAN standard.
- Guest VLAN feature enables unauthorized systems access to specified resources only.
- For the protection of Ethernet network from external attacks, the switch supports SSH and SSL protocols ensuring protection of the transmitted data.
Network configuration and management:
- Support of SNMP v1/v2/v3 with 4 RMON groups (1/2/3/9), which enables the switches to provide valuable status information and send traps on abnormal events.
- Convenient choice of management interface: command line interface (CLI), telnet sessions, or management through a web browser.
- VCT function allows to directly determine the performance of the network wiring.
|Country of Manufacture||China|
|Port Count||19 to 28|
|Throughput||up to 95.23 Mpps|
|Switching Capacity||128 Gbps|
|Network Ports||24 x 1G|
|Uplink Ports||4 x 10G SFP+|
Write Your Own Review