HPE Aruba Ap-515 (Rw) Unified Ap
Expected delivery on : November 14 - 15
Part No : Q9H62A
- The 510 series access points provide high performance Dual Radio 802.11ax AP with OFDMA and Multi-User MIMO (MU-MIMO).
- Supports all mandatory and several optional 802.11ax features.
- This series features maximum data rates of 4.8Gbps in the 5GHz band and 575Mbps in the 2.4GHz band (for an aggregate peak data rate of 5.4Gbps).
- Includes Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) and Zigbee radios for location and IoT use-cases.
Aruba AP-515 (RW) Dual Radio 4x4:4 + 2x2:2 802.11ax Internal Antennas Unified Campus AP
The Aruba 510 series campus access points with 802.11ax technology are designed to deliver high-performance access for mobile and (IOT) devices in environments where density is an issue.
The 510 series uses 802.11ax features to efficiently and simultaneously serve multiple clients and traffic types in dense environments, increasing data rates for both individual device and overall system.
|Device Type||Radio access point|
|Form Factor||In-ceiling - indoor|
|Data Link Protocol||IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5.0, IEEE 802.11ax|
|Frequency Band||2.4 GHz, 5 GHz|
|Performance||Maximum data rate (2.4 GHz): 575 Mbps ¦ Maximum data rate (5 GHz): 4.8 Gbps ¦ Aggregate bandwidth: 5.4 Gbps|
|Capacity||Wireless clients per Wi-Fi radio: 256 ¦ OFDMA units: 16 ¦ BSSIDs per radio: 16|
|OS Required||ArubaOS, InstantOS|
|Power Over Ethernet (PoE) Supported||PoE|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||20 cm x 20 cm x 4.6 cm|
- Aruba 510 Series Campus Access Points efficiently and simultaneously serve multiple clients, increasing data rates for both individual devices and as an overall system.
- Multi-user transmission with downlink and uplink OFDMA increases user data rates and reduces latency, especially for large numbers of devices with short frames or low data-rate requirements, such as voice and IoT devices.
- Multi-user capability with downlink multi-user MIMO improves network capacity by allowing multiple devices to transmit simultaneously.
- As higher-performance 802.11ax access points drive more power consumption, the Aruba NetInsight GreenAP feature allows the 510 series access points to draw less power when it’s not being used, such as evenings when the buildings are empty.
- Aruba ClientMatch technology in the Aruba 510 Series Campus Access Point will automatically attempt to group 802.11ax capable devices onto available AP radios with equivalent capabilities.
- Performance benefits of Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiple Access (OFDMA) are maximized. This means increased network performance and a boost in network capacity.
- The 510 Series uses ArubaOS 8 AirMatch (machine learning technology) to automatically optimize the performance of a wireless network by tuning the radio frequencies (RF) of the access points.
- The access points run on ArubaOS 8, delivering always-on networking via features like LiveUpgrade, Controller Clustering, and seamless fail-over.
- The Aruba 510 Series Campus Access Points helps make your network ready for the Internet of Things (IoT).
- 802.11ax technology provides unique benefits for IoT devices ranging from dedicated channels in OFDMA that allows for simultaneous transmission of IoT connections with low latency, to power saving options with Target Wake Time (TWT) to saves battery life.
- The 510 series supports an integrated Bluetooth Low-Energy (BLE) and Zigbee radio, as well as a USB port for maximum flexibility, providing secure and reliable connectivity for IOT devices and for implementing location services.
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Data Transfer Rate||5.5 Gbps to 6 Gbps|
Write Your Own Review