HPE Aruba 7210 (RW) Controller - network management device
Expected delivery on : November 08 - 09
Part No : JW743A
• Support for new Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax), WPA3 and Enhanced Open – and existing standards
• Patented ClientMatch technology can now group together Wi-Fi 6-capable devices
• Dynamic Segmentation enforces wired and wireless access policies to simplify and secure the network
• Application awareness for 3,000+ applications without additional hardware
• Built in AI-powered wireless/RF optimization
• Unifies policy enforcement for WLAN, LAN and WAN traffic
- Aruba 7200 Series Mobility Controllers enhance WLAN performance for high density enterprise requirements in large and midsize campuses.
- The Aruba 7200 Series centralizes control functionality for individual Aruba access points (APs) in order to improve AP utilization and client roaming. It can also be repurposed as an SD-WAN gateway for optimized WAN connectivity.
- The Aruba 7200 Series serves a key role in Dynamic Segmentation. Aruba’s Policy Enforcement Firewall (PEF) enforces policies based on user role, device type, application, and network location for improved management and security of the wired and wireless access layers.
- It runs ArubaOS and provides up to 100 Gbps of throughput for up to 32,728 concurrent users, 2,048 access points, and over 2 million active firewall sessions.
Unify Wired and Wireless Network Policies with Dynamic Segmentation
- Aruba 7200 Series Mobility Controllers performs Dynamic Segmentation by tunneling both wired and wireless traffic to the built-in Policy Enforcement Firewall for Layer 7 deep packet inspection and policy enforcement.
- Policies are managed for all branch networks using the centralized ClearPass Policy Manager.
- Eliminates port-based configurations by introducing user role-based context.
Optimized for Cloud Services and Branch Security
- Aruba 7200 Series Mobility Controllers can assume the role of an on-premises agent of centrally-hosted third-party firewalls to eliminate the need for dedicated branch firewall appliances.
- The web content filtering module provides website classification and reputation rating for advanced control over QoS and web access.
- Improved client visibility with integrated device profiling, and the option for advanced insights when integrated with ClearPass Policy Manager or ClearPass Device Insight.
Delivers Mission-Critical Networking with Mobility Master
- The Aruba 7200 Series Mobility Controllers can be deployed as part of a Mobility Master-managed network to achieve higher scale, improved reliability, and simplified configuration.
- Multiple Aruba 7200 Series Controllers can be clustered together to enable live in-service software upgrades, and improve protection against network outages.
- Mobility Master enable 7200 Series Controllers to adopt new configurations at a site-wide level to reduce the number of configuration changes required.
Write Your Own Review