IP Phone GXP2170
Out of stock
Part No : GXP2170
- Supports 2 SIP accounts and 4 multi-purpose line keys
- GRP2612W includes built-in dual-band WiFi support
- Swappable faceplate to allow for easy logo customization
- HD audio supporting all major codecs, including wideband codecs G.722 and Opus
- Up to 16 digital BLF Keys
- Enterprise-level protection including secure boot, dual firmware images, and encrypted data storage
The GXP2170 is a powerful High-End IP phone that is ideal for busy users who handle high call volumes. Receptionists, administrators, sales staff and other call-intensive rolls can enjoy efficiency by utilizing the GXP2170’s 12 line keys, 4.3 inch color display LCD and 48 digital, on-screen speed dial/BLF keys. Provide users with the fastest possible connection speeds thanks to the device’s dual Gigabit, PoE network ports. Maximized call control, expandable speed dial/BLF capabilities and a sleek design makes this phone the ultimate high-volume experience.
As all Grandstream IP phones do, the GXP2170 features state-of-the-art security encryption technology (SRTP and TLS). The GXP2170 supports a variety of automated provisioning options, including zero-configuration with Grandstream’s UCM series IP PBXs, encrypted XML files and TR-069, to make mass deployment extremely easy.
|HD 720p Video||Yes|
Write Your Own Review