Allied Telesis AT-TQ1402 wireless Access Points
Expected delivery on : November 10 - 11
Part No : AT-TQ1402
2-radio 802.11ac Wave 2 Wireless Access Point
The Allied Telesis TQ1402 is a 2-radio wireless access point based on IEEE 802.11ac Wave 2 technology with two spatial streams to deliver a raw capacity of 1.167 Gigabits.
- IEEE 802.11ac Wave 2 to increase throughput
- Dual-radio, with Band Steering for a better user experience
- Virtual APs with Multiple SSIDs
- Captive Portal for easy user management
- Dynamic VLANs for automatic user assignment
- Web-based user interface for easy management and monitoring of a single AP
Smaller businesses can operate the TQ1402 in standalone mode, using its intuitive web-based user interface. For larger installations it can be managed by Allied Telesis Autonomous Wave Control (AWC).
Allied Telesis network management platform, Vista Manager EX, has an AWC wireless management plugin that supports up to 3,000 APs.
Flexible deployment options enable easy installation, with the TQ1402 able to be used on the desktop or mounted on a wall or ceiling. Power may be supplied by Power over Ethernet, for the simplicity of having the Ethernet network connect and power the APs, or by an optional AC power adapter.
- Support up to 200 clients per AP on the 5GHz band
- Airtime Fairness to ensure fair and predictable sharing of bandwidth.
- Fast Roaming enable users to seamlessly move between AP
Networking / Data Transfer Rate: 1.167 Gbps
Networking / Form Factor: External
Networking / Type: Wireless access point
Dimensions & Weight / Weight: 430 g
|Data Transfer Rate||1 Gbps to 1.2 Gbps|
Write Your Own Review